• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greetings from East Texas

gdann

Probationary Member
I purchased a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha from dealer back in 2009. It's been my wife's grocery getter and school bus for most of it's life until 2018. Just recently returned from a trip to Moab, Utah with it. Before anyone asks how it did, I'm going to go ahead and admit that I rented a Jeep Rubicon for the trails instead. Not that I wanted to, but the hummer was having cooling issues on the drive up there. To make matters worse, my daughter (while taking her one turn driving) held the starter just long enough to damage it (I really didn't like the idea of getting stranded in the middle of the desert!). It's now on blocks in the garage getting some much needed maintenance.

MilamJR

Awesome place. We got to do Poison Spider a couple of years ago and was supposed to go back in April with the guys here on the forum before the trip was a victim of COVID-19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdann

Probationary Member
It was my first trip there. Definitely plan on going back. Rock rails would've been nice to have.

MilamJR

It was my first trip there. Definitely plan on going back. Rock rails would've been nice to have.

Mine did a good job of preventing any damage when I got against a rock making a right turn at the start of an obstacle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk