• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Road Trip

MTUH3

Over Memorial Weekend I made a cross country trip to pick up my new puppy. I saw a few H2s / H3s, don't think any of them were members here, lol.

Got to check out a lot of cool places. There were a couple other side trips I wanted to take, but skipped them to get more time to hike in Sedona.

The Yukon was my hotel room for the trip, and worked out OK.
Next time I go to Moab, I'll bring the Hummer!

Map.PNG20200523_092006.jpgpiper1.jpg

08H3

....H3s, don't think any of them were members here, lol.

You never know...you drove through my home town!

Very cute puppy! Best of luck! I'm convinced the only reason dogs survive into adulthood is because of how stinking cute they are. I lost count of how much stuff our dog chewed up/destroyed as a pup.

Iwillnc

That sounds like a horrible place to total a vehicle. Hours and hours of nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTUH3

Thankfully we were about 20 minutes from Munising.
On-Star did its job and we had lots of help.
The kids got to ride back in a fire truck, so that is kinda cool. I guess.....

I am looking at the 2021 Yukons now. It is hard to find the 2020 with the features I like, and the increased cargo space and 2" of air suspension lift on the new ones is pretty cool. I'll probably order something at the end of Summer / Early Fall in time for winter.

Iwillnc

Thankfully we were about 20 minutes from Munising.
On-Star did its job and we had lots of help.
The kids got to ride back in a fire truck, so that is kinda cool. I guess.....

I am looking at the 2021 Yukons now. It is hard to find the 2020 with the features I like, and the increased cargo space and 2" of air suspension lift on the new ones is pretty cool. I'll probably order something at the end of Summer / Early Fall in time for winter.

Imo GM really screwed up the SUVs, the new generation with the IRS is awful, the previous generation with the ridiculously high load floor is quite possible retarted.

I have no idea what their goal is but they lost my interest and I used to be one of their biggest proponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk