• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Jounce Shocks

zefrum

I have been intouch with Bryan with LANTERNMARK for H3 Jounce Shocks. His company was Light Racing before he sold to SPC I beieve he said. He still has the drawings and one front set for the H3. I asked him for a full front and rea set and he has agreed to get that rolling; no word on pricing yet but these weren't cheap tobegin with.

I am gauging interest for the Jounce Shock/Bumper as I figure most of the forum members have leveled their ride and noticed front end dive if using the OEM short bumpers or a harsher ride with the non progressive TD extended bumpers.

Bryan said he can give a progress report later this week and the actual jounce shocks are in stock; just not the weld on brakets.

​​​​​​​Interest? Good Idea?

RamRod

How is it that this is the first time I have EVER seen these!

Depending on price this might be something that I would be interested in!

Cheers!

Traxx

GM has longer stock bumpers from other vehicles that fit the H3 but for the life of me I can't remember what they came from.

amrg

Ramrod was the one who first posted it, I bought the same ones and theyve been on my vehicle for over a year now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

RamRod

Ramrod was the one who first posted it, I bought the same ones and theyve been on my vehicle for over a year now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was just checking them out this past weekend, they have held their shape quite well, just gave them a 180 turn but I will likely have to replace them in another year or two..... I will see if I can dig up a part number

zefrum

I just reached out to Mark with LANTERNMARK just to follow up with him. He said last week it will take two weeks to get a full set of brackets fabricated. Ill follow up when I hear back from him.

MTUH3

Brian knows his stuff. He has done a lot of work with GM. I would be interested. I do plan on getting Jounce Shocks installed on my truck.
While you are at it... ask him if he will help design a long travel, coilover IFS for us, lol.