• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Custom H3 build

amrg

Saw those in instagram today, they are built locally here but havent seen them on the street.
Started out as an H3 and ended up as this.
Not to fond of the front but the rear looks good I think. If somrone wondered how jeep style flat fenders would look on an H3, I guess this is it
d9eab01b2ae5e777659f77bd892a77d0.jpg
6a4ecd9c12d3c8b0a2bba38ae3f522d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

amrg

Considering it was an H3, its nice how the cab looks like at the end. He has another H3T that he is building too

RVR

Not really a fan of the Jeep-style fenders, but the two-door is amazing. Musta involved some major cutting and welding.

amrg

They do that here alot, since they roll alot of vehicles on the dunes and this way they can salvage the vehicle without having to fix the roof.
Same guy has a 2 door H2 built
In both cases they were perfectly good vehicles that got the chop

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Saw this video and the rest of them the other week. He converts a H3 to a soft top using Jeep parts. Looks good but not water tight.

https://youtu.be/pOj2137cfNs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive watched a few of their videos, I am 99% sure that roll cage is just tied into the b- pillar and provides 0 structural support. Same with the rear part of the cage, just bolted to the rear wheel well.

Cool build nonetheless.