Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    Bald Tire
    Thanks

Question Hummercore and Hubbard pricing

Seems like Hummercore in CA and Hubbard Auto Center in AZ have the majority of H1's on the market (at least in the Western half of the US)

Has anyone purchased from either of these dealerships? What has been your experience? Are their H1's as good as they look?
    Their pricing also seems higher compared to other listings. If you have dealt with them in the past, how flexible are they on pricing?

From what I see on their social media, Hummercore restores H1's that come to them in any condition; some look like they had a rough life before the restore, while others may have been a 1-owner pristine example.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Trying to do my due diligence. Thanks

Street Tire
    West valley, Phoenix AZ (escaped from wacky Madison WI)
    Thanks
    Didn't even know that Hubbard Auto exists here. And I live here. Probably over in Scottsdale or someplace like that. The bolt on capital of the world.

Baja
    Thanks
    I would be very careful of Hummercore. There have been bad experiences from people buying trucks there. There is a guy who has put so much into fixing his Hummercore bought truck he could have bought an Alpha and had some left over.

I also watched them bring a few of their trucks up to a Hummer Meet in Pismo Beach a few years back. They drove at least one through the ocean (illegal) multiple times and not wash the truck after. They may have washed it hours later as I didn't watch them the whole time.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Both used to have good reputations. Hummercore usually blings their trucks up. Big wheels/tires, lights, etc. They used to have some decent mechanics there but I don't know how they stand now. Hubbard has always been a high end dealer and usually sell high end cars to high end buyers. I looked at a couple of Ferraris there years ago. They were both primo and so were their prices.
    1998 H1 Open Top
    1994 H1 HMC4
    1992 H1 HMC4 LE
    1990 1025 Armament Carrier

KJ6JCC

BlackSheep Hummer Squadron, H1 PsychoSquad

Mud Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post

I also watched them bring a few of their trucks up to a Hummer Meet in Pismo Beach a few years back. They drove at least one through the ocean (illegal) multiple times and not wash the truck after. They may have washed it hours later as I didn't watch them the whole time.
    Oh those clowns. They did it in that sand tan 2004 soft top which looked a lot like mine. I got a ton of **** from the rangers the next day when i was doing food/ice runs. Yeah, I wouldn't buy a truck from them but that's just me.