• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummercore and Hubbard pricing

beemerb0y

Probationary Member
Seems like Hummercore in CA and Hubbard Auto Center in AZ have the majority of H1's on the market (at least in the Western half of the US)

Has anyone purchased from either of these dealerships? What has been your experience? Are their H1's as good as they look?
Their pricing also seems higher compared to other listings. If you have dealt with them in the past, how flexible are they on pricing?

From what I see on their social media, Hummercore restores H1's that come to them in any condition; some look like they had a rough life before the restore, while others may have been a 1-owner pristine example.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Trying to do my due diligence. Thanks

Expendable

I would be very careful of Hummercore. There have been bad experiences from people buying trucks there. There is a guy who has put so much into fixing his Hummercore bought truck he could have bought an Alpha and had some left over.

I also watched them bring a few of their trucks up to a Hummer Meet in Pismo Beach a few years back. They drove at least one through the ocean (illegal) multiple times and not wash the truck after. They may have washed it hours later as I didn't watch them the whole time.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Both used to have good reputations. Hummercore usually blings their trucks up. Big wheels/tires, lights, etc. They used to have some decent mechanics there but I don't know how they stand now. Hubbard has always been a high end dealer and usually sell high end cars to high end buyers. I looked at a couple of Ferraris there years ago. They were both primo and so were their prices.

Kurt

I also watched them bring a few of their trucks up to a Hummer Meet in Pismo Beach a few years back. They drove at least one through the ocean (illegal) multiple times and not wash the truck after. They may have washed it hours later as I didn't watch them the whole time.

Oh those clowns. They did it in that sand tan 2004 soft top which looked a lot like mine. I got a ton of **** from the rangers the next day when i was doing food/ice runs. Yeah, I wouldn't buy a truck from them but that's just me.