• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Tccm help please HUMMER H3 ADVENTURE Rear D

austin316

Hi guys, the TCCM of my H3 went bad, The service track failure message was showing and I was reading that it was a common problem with the H3s.
4WD option was not working but after I cleaned the TCCM it started working again but stopped working after I selected any 4WD option.
There was dirt and water on it.

I need help finding the part, is there any difference between B1 and B2? Any place I can buy the right part? I appreciate the help, thanks!

This is the TCCM from my 2006 H3 Adventure B1

InkedIMG_0122_LI.jpg

This is the one I found online B2

s-l1600.jpg

h3.jpg

Real4WD

It has the same part number. Should be good to go. Assuning it does not require dealer programming like a BCM does. Plug it in and see if you can operate as normal. You can get the part from any online GM parts store, rock auto, GM dealers etc. Rock auto will probably be the cheapest

Happy Hummer

I have an 06 tccm sitting here you can have it. Just cover the cost to get to you.
Worked when boxed up, as far as I know. Worth a try?

austin316

It has the same part number. Should be good to go. Assuning it does not require dealer programming like a BCM does. Plug it in and see if you can operate as normal. You can get the part from any online GM parts store, rock auto, GM dealers etc. Rock auto will probably be the cheapest

Thanks for the reply!