• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

h3t off road roof light

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
H3 H3T Off Road Roof Lights Kit pic 1.jpgH3 H3T Off Road Roof Lights Kit pic 2.jpg
I have that part, brand new in box.

jrod22

Probationary Member
Hello,

New to the forum. I am looking for a set of these off road lights as well..... or at least the switches that go in the blanks on the dash. I am unable to find the switches only so I will purchase a kit if anyone has one to sell. If anybody has either the light kit or the switches, please let me know. Thank you

JPaul

I've tried to consult Google, but this product is out of stock on the majority of online shop.
They haven't been manufactured in probably almost a decade if not longer. You'll have to find them used on EBay, classifieds, or forum posts for sale, and they won't be cheap by any stretch of the imagination. If you happen to find an uninstalled example for sale it will cost even more.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

nortongrand

I'm still looking for the whole complete light kit. Still not one to be found yet here or ebay.
Still wanting to buy here as well

Faded501s

I have the roof panel (EC) and a new offroad kit for front grill that would be everything needed to get the job done afaik, minus the Rivnuts. The harness wires would need to be extended and there's no installation template but the light protectors fit and match perfectly and the (impossible to find) offroad light dash switch is part of the kit. I also have the Laseddesigns Rivnut caps. I love the stock look but also have a new 50" Bulldog curved 24,000 lumen bar. The Bulldog was over $1000 new and I'd let it go for $600. I value the OEM a little more and would probably still have buyers remorse letting go at $800 net...it really seems that rare to me.

I've got to sell one of these systems if anyone is interested. Pictures available.

nortongrand

I have the roof panel (EC) and a new offroad kit for front grill that would be everything needed to get the job done afaik, minus the Rivnuts. The harness wires would need to be extended and there's no installation template but the light protectors fit and match perfectly and the (impossible to find) offroad light dash switch is part of the kit. I also have the Laseddesigns Rivnut caps. I love the stock look but also have a new 50" Bulldog curved 24,000 lumen bar. The Bulldog was over $1000 new and I'd let it go for $600. I value the OEM a little more and would probably still have buyers remorse letting go at $800 net...it really seems that rare to me.

I've got to sell one of these systems if anyone is interested. Pictures available.

Hello. Yes, could you please DM me pictures of what you have.
I really appreciate your message :)

amrg

How much would a used one of those go for?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk