• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rancho lift for sale

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
...plus some toilet paper, 2 dozens of large AA eggs and dog food.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Pretty sure this is a kit that a guy from one of the facebook groups was going to sell, and was bragging about how much he'd sell it for and how it would be too expensive for just most people.

FYI for that kind of cash, you can buy just about all of the parts for a solid axle swap.

amrg

I doubt anyone would be sane enough to pay that much, but again someone did pay $950 on ebay for a used marker lights the other day

RamRod

If this kit sells for that much I would 100% be willing to pull mine off, sent it off to be re-powder coated and post it.... then I can SAS the truck!

Acer4LO

I made an offer of $500. I got declined.

Rancho Offer.jpg

amrg

Iirc the last time I saw a bid on one the auction ended at 4K... it was roughly two months ago!
At that point it would be cheaper to track an already lifted truck, buy it, swap the parts then sell it!

Sennin

Iirc the last time I saw a bid on one the auction ended at 4K... it was roughly two months ago!
At that point it would be cheaper to track an already lifted truck, buy it, swap the parts then sell it!

I had the same thought, but then when I finally found a lifted one the sticker was 10k over stock in sunny South Africa. so I ended up purchasing a kit from the states for 4K, and shipping plus customs etc was an additional 2.5k to get it here. now the kit is sitting in my driveway, were on lockdown due to Covid 19, and my H is at the panelbeaters so I cant even do the install now that I have eons of time to do it :gaah:

RamRod

I had the same thought, but then when I finally found a lifted one the sticker was 10k over stock in sunny South Africa. so I ended up purchasing a kit from the states for 4K, and shipping plus customs etc was an additional 2.5k to get it here. now the kit is sitting in my driveway, were on lockdown due to Covid 19, and my H is at the panelbeaters so I cant even do the install now that I have eons of time to do it :gaah:

That sucks!

I have a similar problem... its too cold and snowy to work outside!