• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Roof markers $1K

amrg

I passed a used set of marker lights available in the local junk yard which was selling for $150! Seeing this, im rethinking my live choices [emoji1787]

Traxx

You would be amazed how many dumbasses I've sold sets of those too. The harder something is to get the more someone thinks they need it. Personally I don't know why so many people are in such a rush to spend around a grand and poke holes in their roof when you could just buy cab lights from basically any GM product and skip the plastic that will just break at the mounts and fly away one day anyways and save 925 or so.

If I had a set and someone wanted to give me $1000.00 for it I would sell it to them all the while thinking they were dumbasses.

RamRod

The only reason I want one is that I have a small dent on the roof, must have been caused by hail, that I would like to cover up :giggle:

But I am in no hurry & I will continue to watch the local junkyards. (I would only pay $100-200 for a set!)

amrg

I think it completes the roof of the H3. Depending on how you look at it, sometimes I feel there is a piece missing between the front A pillars esp since the plastic trims are a different color on my H3. I was contemplating getting the offroad lights to do just that but on my other vehicle they are noisy., the roof marker ones look like they would be less noisy (but not for 1K)

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seeing these prices, I am so damn thankful I bought a replacement set some years back.....Just in case the current set ever got damaged or flew the **** off.

Worst case scenario, IF I ever get rid of the truck or something happens to it, these were a good investment.

If I had it to do over again, I would have not optioned them for this truck....nor the sun roof.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

NIR

i dont have any roof lights, and am looking. but i read that these things fly of at speed?
or simply age and fall apart ?
is that common?

Last edited:

ConcealedGLOCK

i dont have any roof lights, and am looking. but i read that these things fly of at speed?
or simply age and fall apart ?
is that common?

Some could. But installed correctly shouldn’t have any issues. I think they complete the look of an h3.