• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2020 Black Sheet t-shirts available to order!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The 2020 Moab Black Sheep shirt is READY to order! Available to attendees of the 2020 Black Sheep week or any past Black Sheep week. Delivery is made in Moab for 20202 attendees or mailed if you won't be there this year.

$18 - men's short sleeve and women's short sleeve

When ordering, please adjust the price according to your order quantity (gotta do some math!) PM or email me your sizes.

The front will have the H4O logo on the breast. The back will be the design below and this sunset orange is the shirt color.

Sizes: Women's Small to X: and Men's Small to 4XL
i-C6xQQXt-X3.jpg

Last edited:

High Five H2

The 2020 Moab Black Sheep shirt is READY to order! Available to attendees of the 2020 Black Sheep week or any past Black Sheep week. Delivery is made in Moab for 20202 attendees or mailed if you won't be there this year.

$18 - men's short sleeve and women's short sleeve

When ordering, please adjust the price according to your order quantity (gotta do some math!) PM or email me your sizes.

The front will have the H4O logo on the breast. The back will be the design below and this sunset orange is the shirt color.

Sizes: Women's Small to X: and Men's Small to 4XL
i-C6xQQXt-X3.jpg

Just wondering but......is that my H2? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I'm boycotting BSHS week until an H3T makes it onto a BSHS Moab t-shirt. It's been 11 years and no H3T on a BSHS Moab t-shirt. I am feeling chronic T discrimination. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
I'm boycotting BSHS week until an H3T makes it onto a BSHS Moab t-shirt. It's been 11 years and no H3T on a BSHS Moab t-shirt. I am feeling chronic T discrimination. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Good luck Luis! I thought it was a bunch of crap because the “pig” has never been on a Moab shirt. Calendars, yeah! Moab, NO, [emoji22]. Then Alrock, Alexa, El Diablo, etc, called me out on not showing up[emoji15]. But having a T on one. Cry me a river[emoji1787]. Miss ya Luis

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey, I need to get orders in in the next few days to get these ready for Moab. Please have your orders to me by March 2.

MilamJR

Hey, I need to get orders in in the next few days to get these ready for Moab. Please have your orders to me by March 2.

Would you mind posting the confirmed orders that you have? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Maybe on next year's shirt I can put a T spooning with a white pig H2. Will that work for you?
I'm ordering 1 large for me, as Michele is boycotting BSHS t-shirts until there is one with a dog and an H3T. She says she already has too many with H2 t-shirts. [emoji6][emoji53]

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm ordering 1 large for me, as Michele is boycotting BSHS t-shirts until there is one with a dog and an H3T. She says she already has too many with H2 t-shirts. [emoji6][emoji53]

Bring your T and one of your pack and maybe things will work out!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We're running about 50% of last year's shirt order even though we have more projected attendees. Do y'all not like the shirt design or colors?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
We're running about 50% of last year's shirt order even though we have more projected attendees. Do y'all not like the shirt design or colors?
[emoji848]...maybe if there was an H3T on the shirt...just sayin'...but what do I know. [emoji848][emoji848]

I sold the H3T today since Alrock never responded to my messages.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
[emoji848]...maybe if there was an H3T on the shirt...just sayin'...but what do I know. [emoji848][emoji848]

I sold the H3T today since Alrock never responded to my messages.

No worries Luis. I ordered your shirt. And one for Michele. And one for each furry friend in your house. Plus one for each of your neighbors.