• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Parting out a yellow 2006 H3 adventure - metro Detroit, Mi

jimmy p

[FONT=&quot]I will be using the transfer case and rear axle e locker for my own project and will be parting out the rest before it goes to the local u pull yard. Let me know what you are looking for before I start to list on ebay. Over 200k, engine runs. Cloth seats, monsoon stereo, 6 disc, 3.5l/auto, sunroof, airbags intact, pass side is clean, 4 wheels with matching black caps, 285/75/16 tires hold air but have some dry rot, skidplates, front differential looks ok, driver upper a arm is broken, tow package, roof rack, front bumper is good. I can ship the smaller stuff, larger stuff will need to be local pickup in Michigan.

[/FONT]A few pics at the CL add below

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/d/waterford-parting-out-2006-hummer-h3/7073719411.html

mjferencak

Do you have heated seats? Looking for the heated seat switches. I’ll also take the rear wiper motor and headlights. Oh and the little piece to the right of the trunk handle. And the steering column inside the cab. Let me know your price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jimmy p

Do you have heated seats? Looking for the heated seat switches. I’ll also take the rear wiper motor and headlights. Oh and the little piece to the right of the trunk handle. And the steering column inside the cab. Let me know your price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No heated seats. I'll add your requests to my list and let you know when I get them removed for a total.

Romeo

How much for the rear driver side door fender and fender where gas cap is located?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

jimmy p

I am getting caught up with requests, if anyone else needs anything let me know before I scrap what is left. I am keeping the craigslist ad up to date. Just email me or PM me your offers and zip so I can check shipping. I just found that I have a local greyhound station so I can likely ship the larger stuff to your nearest greyhound location relatively cheap compared to ups or fedex.