• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

VIDEO: How To Install 7in Round Headlights On A Hummer H3!

SlcHummer

Also the print times would probably take 80+ hours for one set. Just a random guess on the print time for that though. I have no idea lol, but he has said that to print a full set of the 7in headlight adapters can take a full 24 hours.

That sounds about right. My brother has a 3d printer and he'll have that thing running for days for a print sometimes. The worst is when one of the moving printer parts bumps/snags on the print 20 hours in, resulting in wasted materials and restarting the print from scratch after you figure our root cause and remedy it.

rascole

Awesome video, I bought some adapters and LEDs and decided to try the polarity converters. I have had bad luck with 2 different sets, first set the first converter lasted 2 days and the second one lasted 2 weeks. Amazon replaced them and they didn't out of the box. Have you had any issues with the polarity converters? thinking of going the relay route.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Awesome video, I bought some adapters and LEDs and decided to try the polarity converters. I have had bad luck with 2 different sets, first set the first converter lasted 2 days and the second one lasted 2 weeks. Amazon replaced them and they didn't out of the box. Have you had any issues with the polarity converters? thinking of going the relay route.
I've been using a relay, so far no issues, and that includes getting mud and grime all over it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk