Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Northeast Meetup

    Whatís up guys. Iíve been reading up on all the meetup threads and the southwest guys seem to have a ton of fun at MOAB and other spots over there. I would like to get a small meetup going for the east coast guys.

    I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a weekend at https://www.aoaatrails.com this spring/summer. I havenít been out there yet but it seems to be one of the only big dedicated parks for full size vehicles (there are trails for ATVs as well). Lots of rocky mountainside and lots of mud/water. I was thinking sometime between April and July. Beginner trails all the way up to full buggy climber trials.

    If there is some interest Iíll put together a poll and get an idea of what dates are best. Iím always down to do multiple weekends, so we can spread it out over a few trips to give more people an opportunity to make it out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FloridaH3; 01-20-2020 at 01:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 48 Times in 38 Posts
    AOAA is pretty fun, Rausch Creek is right down the road too. Itís been awhile but what I remember is that AOAA is more about long trails, and since I go up there with jeeps we trend toward RC which means you really can push your and your truck to the limits.

    There are three good trails in the GWNF in Virginia that are fun if exploring and camping are more of what someone may want. Flagpole knob in particular offers great camping that is free and excellent night sky viewing.

    I am up for either Pennsylvania or Virginia!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowser-II For This Useful Post:

    FloridaH3 (01-23-2020)

  4. #3
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-II View Post
    AOAA is pretty fun, Rausch Creek is right down the road too. Itís been awhile but what I remember is that AOAA is more about long trails, and since I go up there with jeeps we trend toward RC which means you really can push your and your truck to the limits.

    There are three good trails in the GWNF in Virginia that are fun if exploring and camping are more of what someone may want. Flagpole knob in particular offers great camping that is free and excellent night sky viewing.

    I am up for either Pennsylvania or Virginia!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What dates would be good or you guys? I was thinking late spring/early summer. Definitely down to RC, but never been. Iím from the south so only ever done mud off-roaring lol.

    The flagpole knob sounds great for a weekend trip with the family. Thanks for the heads up!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Me and another guy would be in

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 0sixh3 View Post
    Me and another guy would be in

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Are yíall good with either suggestion? (AOAA or GWNF Bowser suggested)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Low Profile
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaH3 View Post
    Are yíall good with either suggestion? (AOAA or GWNF Bowser suggested)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea we would be good for either

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2006 Hummer H3 - Black, Lux, Northeast PA - $6300
    By 5gn-h3t in forum The Swap Meet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2018, 02:02 PM
  2. midwest meetup
    By digglesworth in forum Midwest
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:04 PM
  3. Northeast, Bloomsburg 4-Wheel Jamboree
    By R-code17815 in forum Atlantic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 10:31 AM
  4. northwest LA, northeast TX
    By 05Mudiak in forum South
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 12:30 PM
  5. 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha - White in Northeast PA - $22,000
    By 5gn-h3t in forum The Swap Meet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 12:12 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout