• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS H3 Parts in SoCal

cbetts

NERD!!!
ALL PARTS SOLD!

I have sold Bessie and need to finish clearing out the garage. I still have a plethora of parts that need to go to a new home:

• KMW under carriage protection
  • 2006 H3 Shop Manual (2 books)
  • Silver wheels (4)
  • Front driveshaft
  • Nets from back of front seats (2)
  • Pioneer AVH-X2600BT radio w/mount and wire harness(es)
  • 2006 H3 Air-Doc with filter box inlet adapter
  • Hummer Hitch Cover
  • Spare A/C control unit (faulty?)
  • Gas cap
  • 4X4 control module
  • AR5 short stroke shifter (missing upper bar)
  • Shifter boot for aftermarket shifter
  • PanVise phone mount
  • Black door handles (4)
  • Rear wiper arm and blade
  • Front lower ball joint
  • Radiator Hoses (upper and lower)
  • Serpentine belts (2)
  • 3.5L water pump
  • 2" wheel spacers (4)
  • Serpentine belt tensionor
  • Front differential end mounts (2 pair worn)
  • 16mm tie rod sets (2)
  • Rear cargo cover net
  • Hi-Lift and shovel mounts for Defender rack
  • Silver hub caps (4)
  • Air filters (2)
  • Oil filters (2)
  • Half shafts w/carrying cases (2 trial spares, 1 new)

I would sell the entire collection for $300.

Please be willing to pick it up in person. I do not want to ship.

Last edited:

EndeavoredH3

Since shipping seems to be out the window. Maybe a possible SoCal member who is going to the MOAB black sheep week can pick up a couple items and trade them off to an Arizona member. Who then can bring them down to me :giggle:

cbetts

NERD!!!
I will post pics so you know how much space is needed. Right now, most of the parts are in storage bins. I am willing to take it to rascole's place.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

EndeavoredH3

Right now I’m interested in the UCP, Shop manual, pioneer radio and harness, (a or both) cv axles, and possibly the rear cargo harness.