• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

2007 H3 For Sale - Mechanic's Special

Grimmjow

**SOLD**

Ok boys, I'm throwing in the towel. Its a good looking rig, but it needs some major TLC:

2007 H3
3.7 L 5-cylinder
4 Speed Auto
125k Miles
Located in Phoenix, AZ

Whats Good:

- Body is solid
- Paint is good
- No rust, NC/AZ truck
- All electronics work
- Aftermarket unit, Bluetooth, DVD head rests
- Backup camera
- Monsoon sound system
- 4 high and 4 Low are solid
- 33x12.50 Ko2's with only about 10k on them
- Optima yellow top battery
- New radiator 1 yr old
- Brand spanking new transmission with less than 100 miles on it
- Clear title in hand

The Bad:

- Told it needs a new engine; 4th cylinder is misfiring, thought replacing the cam phaser would fix it, but it did not
- Carpet has been removed due to water leaking in from clogged sunroof drains while it sat for a couple months before I could drive it across country. I was planning on just rhino lining it instead of replacing the carpet
- AC needs to be recharged

I've loved this truck and taken good care of it, but have just run across a series of bad luck and am financially unable to fix it currently. I have no idea what a fai price to ask would be with it being in this state. With these being harder and harder to come by would $5k be out of the question? If you have questions or feedback I'd love to hear it.

IMG_8734.JPGIMG_8736.JPGIMG_8738.JPGIMG_8740.JPGIMG_8742.JPGIMG_8744.JPGIMG_8745.JPGIMG_8746.JPG
IMG_8761.JPGIMG_8760.JPGIMG_8762.JPGIMG_8759.JPGIMG_8754.JPGIMG_8756.JPGIMG_8757.JPGIMG_8766.JPG
IMG_8768.JPGIMG_8770.JPGIMG_8752.JPGIMG_8753.JPG

Last edited:

humbleag

Pretty truck. My second one was that color, came with some chrome from the factory so I embraced it and added a bit more. Looks better with black trim like yours.

I think you might be a bit strong at $5k unless you can find someone pretty close that won't have to transport it. Obviously just my opinion, but if a new engine is somewhere between $3500-4000, you are getting into the ballpark of what one without the problems would go for, with less hassle.

Best of luck and sorry to hear you won't be able to hang on to it.

Grimmjow

@Reloader just came over and took a look at it. Going to pull it off temporarily with the hopes it can be fixed without an engine swap.

Grimmjow

No compression in piston 4. No damage to the piston or oil on the plug. Could be a valve, could be a hole in the piston. Didn't get a chance to drip-test to see if it was a valve, but still looking to get rid of it as is.