• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB WTB: OEM Off Road Light Dash Switch

Graham2990

Looking for one, or a pair of the GM OEM off road light switches that mount in the center dash near the cigarette lighter plugs. I've also got three of the OEM filler plugs for those spots if someone's willing to part with their switch for a plug + funds on my end.

If anybody has a link for a website that's verified to have them in stock I'd be happy to throw some cash your way for a six pack or a pizza as a finders fee.

fanugy

I was able to order two of the buttons a couple years ago, but both had the up arrow in the photo on the left. I believe I have found the soldered switch taking the traction control button from momentary to on/off. I am ordering 100 of them this next week and will let you know if I can make the thing work. I have a buddy that may have an ink to cover the switch design showing traction control and let you put your own design or something similar to original. Slowly working on that...

149bbebed1c666cba0a21087e08cda15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham2990

Thanks for the info on the part number. Unfortunately that's the one I had that leads to discontinued parts, or links back to various H3 forums. Fanugy, keep me in the loop on your switch project. I'm interested.

scoreh3

Try these
#88963885 - Switch (arrow down)
#88963884 - Switch (arrow up)
#12101864 - Pigtail (ACDelco # PT256)

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I might have this OEM switch for you. Give me a day or two to try to find it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Graham2990

Thanks for the info guys. Sennin, buying and shipping from BigUnit in the USA is likely going to be the cheapest option, but I'll take you up on the offer to buy yours and ship if he's unable to locate his and you're willing to do so. Every website that has those part numbers listed shows it as a discontinued part, and Amazon or Ebay haven't turned up anything either.

Sennin

Thanks for the info guys. Sennin, buying and shipping from BigUnit in the USA is likely going to be the cheapest option, but I'll take you up on the offer to buy yours and ship if he's unable to locate his and you're willing to do so. Every website that has those part numbers listed shows it as a discontinued part, and Amazon or Ebay haven't turned up anything either.

no problem, think mine also has the wiring loom/pigtail connector as well. so just shout if you need it :thumbs: