• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 h3 yaw sensor problems

smiley

Probationary Member

We have an 06 h3 with (we think) a bad yaw sensor. Searches all turn up the 4 wire ACDELCO25927021{#15096372}GM Original Equipment and aftermarkets everywhere.
Unfortunately this Hummer we bought new, has a 3 wire denso sensor --499100 0650 --- and also has another manufacturer on the same label --------- ADVICS 414 m001 0a --- and another number --- 10377406. ---- Photo attached.
I have searched every way I know how and cannot find these numbers. The closest I came was a denso 499100 0630 a Toyota yaw acceleration sensor for 07 Rav 4. It is 3 wire and looks the same.
Does anyone have info on these parts? If you do I'd sure like to hear about it.
Thanks,
Smiley
Sorry about the size and 2 images I must have messed something up
sensor.jpgsensor.jpg

Roastbeast

I ordered one about a year ago. Can’t find the part. Look on eBay and just put in your year model and part and it will pop up

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
What makes you think you have a bad yaw sensor? You don't say.

Are you saying on a 06 there are four wires going into the sensor? If yes, what are the colors. The original sensor used on 06 H3s had three wires, one hot, one ground, on signal input. If there are four pins for the sensor that would make no difference in how it works.

As for manufacture of a component....GM changed manufacturers for parts all the time even during current manufacturing. As for part numbers they changed part numbers at a whim but usually two items would trigger new numbers, a different manufacture and a new design.

I will always tell people to go to a GM dealer and have them pull up the current part number for a particular vehicle. GM's part system is like their repair procedures, they can be updated over night for a correct number.