• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Suppressors

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who has em and what are they mounted on? I have a YHM on a Ruger Precision 22, a Silencerco Omega on a 300 Blackout AR and I just got my Rugged 9MM. Haven't figured out what I am putting this one on. I have a Rugged Oculus 22 can on order.

DFW Spartan

Who has em and what are they mounted on? I have a YHM on a Ruger Precision 22, a Silencerco Omega on a 300 Blackout AR and I just got my Rugged 9MM. Haven't figured out what I am putting this one on. I have a Rugged Oculus 22 can on order.
How do you like the Silencerco Omega? I'm about to pull the trigger on it for use on both my 300 Blackout AR, and 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle (RPR).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ti-Rant 9mm can. Converts to nearly a half of the full size. Pretty quiet in its full configuration. Much louder but tolerable in the shortened version. Really like it. No other "quiet" shooters here?

JPaul

I'd like one but haven't really gotten a gun nice enough to feel it worth putting one on, plus pretty much all my range time is at an actual range with other's blasting away anyway.

MilamJR

Was waiting on the House Republicans to take them off of the NFA list but unfortunately they lied about that and CCW reciprocity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just use a 2 litre Dr Pepper bottle full of cotton taped on the barrel.

Otherwise, a kitten will work as a single use suppressor in a pinch (so I am told).

:)

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really not a cat person but can’t believe you wouldn’t recycle that Dr Pepper bottle. Greta Thornburg will not Facebook friend you now. LOL

SickStringC

‘Solvent traps’ are fun on an AR. Can’t beat the cost of AC Delco brand suppressors. lol

MilamJR

Helped RO a 3 gun match this weekend and it was much more enjoyable to stand behind the guys running cans instead of the ones running comps. Not sure what the public policy reason is to tax people to be substantially quieter. Seems we should encourage that. Better for the neighbors and everyone’s ear health who is in close proximity. They ticket you if you don’t have a muffler on your vehicle but tax you to have a muffler on your firearm.