• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 09 Alpha Adv diff and other H3 stuff

Korby7

This is what's left.

-09 Alpha Adventure cast iron diff with 4.10 gears and factory e-locker. $1000 local pickup only UTAH.
I'll try to post up a pic soon.

- Outfitter Design / differential bushing kit. Used less than 1 year. Price drop $80 plus shipping
C1780EAC-D8F2-4C1D-B91A-A9F3616E39E8.jpeg

Last edited:

JPaul

I'll take the CV's, torsion rods and arms if you still have them. I'll be down in Salt Lake today (Wednesday) for work if we can arrange a meet. Otherwise I'll be down again next week, probably also on a Wednesday.

What are you doing with the knuckles?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Korby7

I'll take the CV's, torsion rods and arms if you still have them. I'll be down in Salt Lake today (Wednesday) for work if we can arrange a meet. Otherwise I'll be down again next week, probably also on a Wednesday.

What are you doing with the knuckles?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PM sent

H3V8

PM sent about the shackles. I'll take them for $30 + SH whenever they are available.

Korby7

Black Sheep Week is coming. I'll be there for a day or two. Possible Moab express for anyone wanting the front CI Adventure diff. Just putting that out there.