• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3T's in UT

SlcHummer

Figured I'd post some links/info to some H3T's for sale in UT for anyone interested. Neither of these vehicles are mine and I only saw and test drive one of them which I considered purchasing but ultimately did not. Anyway, here are the links;

https://cars.ksl.com/listing/5910481?ad_cid=1 - H3T Alpha Non-Adv:
This was the H3T I test drove which was originally listed for 19.5k from a private seller but it was throwing a traction control failure, missing the bed liner side storage covers, seat nets, and had been smoked in and they would not budge on price so I walked. A few days later this truck showed up at a local dealership but now listed for $23.5k lol. Truck has now been listed for about 2 months and hasn't sold at this marked up price yet and I think I know why.

https://cars.ksl.com/listing/5180558?ad_cid=2 - H3T Alpha Adv:
I was also eyeballing this local H3T Alpha Adventure for awhile but at the time it was marked up a bit too high for my liking, $27k with 120k miles plus I'd have to spend another $1-2k to replace the 20" wheels and tires. At the time this truck had been listed for 3-4 months and I debated on throwing out an offer of around $21-22k but letting them keep and resale the new 20" wheels/tires. I never reached out to this seller but it looks like they have since dropped the price to $25.5k OBO, still a bit too high for my liking but maybe easier to negotiate with.

I ended up not buying another hummer and instead bought a used full size truck which I figured was more practical with all my home projects and wanting to tow my H3 to Moab instead of hoping it can make the trek there and back each time lol.

ConcealedGLOCK

I’ve checked out the dealership h3t. Shame I didn’t find it before I bought another vehicle.

Attachments

• E538C048-7034-4E93-9757-7E73E42B503D.jpeg
    E538C048-7034-4E93-9757-7E73E42B503D.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 180