• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 2010 H3T Alpha Off-Road 64k miles w/Snugtop canopy + many extras Seattle area

2010H3TAlpha

******SOLD******

I never thought this day would come, but it is time to part with my H3T. I love this thing, and I hope it finds a new owner who enjoys it as much as I have. This truck is, in my opinion, the perfect combination of comfort, utility, and backcountry performance anyone could possibly want from a modern truck. Only 64k miles, clean title, no accidents, Royal Purple oil/K&N filter every 5000 miles, everything flushed at 50k. I am the 2nd owner, and I bought it at 15k miles in 2013. Being a 2010 H3T Alpha with the off-road package, I have heard there are less than 50 ever made. VVT LH9 with more mid-range power than a 2009. It has most of the factory options with the exception of the sunroof. This includes:

Front/rear lockers
4:1 transfer case
Heated leather seats (the interior was recently professionally detailed and looks great)
Chrome appearance package
Tow package

Now for the extras:
Snugtop slantback canopy
Sonnax Level 3 Billet 4L60E transmission rated for 1000hp/1000lb-ft of torque (less than 5000 miles since the build)
2600rpm HD stall converter
Airdoc intake
HPTuners system with extra credits and PCM of NC tuned for 92 octane
GM performance exhaust (OEM exhaust also included)
Scorpworks steering rack brace (installed at 20k miles)
Outfitter Design front diff bushing kit
Duratrac 35s with 20k miles (they look very good, includes full size spare)
Odyssey Extreme 25-PC1400T Battery
GM undercarriage protection
Rocky Road rock sliders
GM big truck box
GM little truck boxes x2
Roof cross bars
Knukonceptz Krystal RCA cables (8 channels)
0ga. wiring for amps
Pioneer flip-out screen HU
Tail lights and reverse lights are bright LEDs
Weathertech floor mats
Panavise cell phone mount and cradle
Leveled with Hunner nut trick
New rotors and pads at 50k

Issues:
Needs new wiper motor installed. I have one new in the box, but I haven’t installed it yet. High speed wipers work, but intermittent settings do not.
Needs a front right hub. Not terribly, but probably within the next 10k miles. I have two brand new Moog hubs, and I was planning to do them both soon. Both are included with the truck.
It has been off road, so the paint is not perfect. Lots of scratches in the clear coat, scuffed plastic, etc.
Some interior parts are misplaced like the plastic vanity covers for seat belt bolts, etc. I have them in a box, but not sure they’re all there after our last move. I took them all out of the truck when I installed the stereo/sound deadening and never took the time to replace them.
The back left seat latch is missing, so the seat does not lock in the upright position. It stays in place on its own, so it’s never been an issue, but I might have the latch somewhere if the new owner wanted to have it welded back on.

I am looking for a quick sale, and as-is my absolute rock-bottom lowest-I-will-go price is $26k. I was planning to fix up everything, have it clay barred, and list it for $32k, but with 4 kids, a day job, and holidays around the corner I just don’t have the time, and asking that much over KBB limits my market by quite a bit. The transmission, canopy, sliders, etc. are all over $10k in extras, so I think it is a fair price for the buyer who wants to continue using it just as it was intended. I am listing it here first, and then it goes national next week. Clean title in hand, so come fly in and drive it home. Any questions just send me a PM. Thanks!

******SOLD******

Last edited:

2010H3TAlpha

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the kind words. I'm going to have my favorite shop install the Moog hubs, and wiper motor too. I'm going to take a look at the box of interior pieces and reinstall what I have, and I'm going to get the paint looked at this week. Feel free to reach out if you have any interest, and I'm offering a $500 finder's fee for anyone who brings me a buyer that leads to the sale of my truck. Thanks!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I love this T. Seriously thinking about be taking it off your hands.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

2010H3TAlpha

SOLD to a very nice fellow member here. I'll let him post about it if he decides to share the news. Thanks everyone for the great community, advice, parts, etc. I will miss the truck, and it gave our family so many great memories.

PbSlinger

back-off-guys-ashes-mine-stayaway-from-her-17933801.png