• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer Brand Archive

Real4WD

Scored this sweet Hummer dealership banner. It is 6’ x 3’. Used to advertise for the new 2008 H3 Alpha which won Four Wheeler Magazine’s “Four Wheeler of the Year” award in 2008. 6A6270CF-94C7-4C87-9AB9-3CDD88A6CB9D.png

Real4WD

Ladies and gentlemen, you’re looking at a piece of Hummer History right here. This is the first production Hummer H3 hood, signed by some Shreveport, LA assembly line workers back in 2005. I purchased the hood from a former General Motors employee a couple months ago and just now got a chance to unwrap it! A lady on another forum I am a member of has actually signed this hood, along with her father who was the plant manager at the time.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

Real4WD

I know it's not OEM Hummer stuff, but still thought it was worth mentioning. I had license plates and a couple pictures framed from old/current builds. I think they turned out well! Eventually I will have one made for each of my previously owned vehicles.

277899462_843236273292879_2475688046963866865_n.jpg

Real4WD

Picked up some HUMMER chairs left over from Classic's days as a Hummer dealership. They were going to be thrown away. After a little clean up I'll set them aside for future man cave/garage use.

Classic_Hummer_Chairs2.jpg
Classic_Hummer_Chairs.jpg