• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Does it seem to you most people can't tell the H3 apart from an H2?

Jeepwalker

It seems the places I go, most people who say something like "Hey, nice Hummer" and we chat for a few minutes don't know the difference between the H3 and H2. Anybody notice that too?

Last edited:

EndeavoredH3

I get the majority of compliments in a drivethru, 100% of the time they call my H3 a jeep. Ive stopped correcting people and just move on now :giggle:.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm taking a wild guess that most people aren't quite into Hummers like us. For example, if there were no branding stickers on side by sides I could not tell one brand from another.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Lauren

A lot of people I have encountered have no idea that there is even a H1.. they think they are all the same..

On numerous occasions, I've returned to my car to find people walking around it, looking under the wheel arches etc.. they pretty much always think its a Jeep. One dude was like "What kind of Wrangler is this?" ...

On the rare occasion, people think I drive an FJ .. so there's that :roll:

amrg

I guess that explains why some people drive around with a huge HUMMER decal on the front/rear windsheild!

Lauren

I guess that explains why some people drive around with a huge HUMMER decal on the front/rear windsheild!

I have literally considered buying one of those!! :giggle: but I just can't bring myself to actually do it!

Seriously though.. I even had a couple colleagues in my car about 6 months ago and we were all talking and one in the back started asking about my car, I explained what I've done to it etc.. then the guy in the front pats the dash and goes "Yeah maybe I'll buy an FJ" .... I was like "??? ...This is a Hummer H3"
The amount of shock on his face was ridiculous :sigh:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we had our H3 " confused" as a Jeep more than anything else. Hell I have even had people seriously ask me what model of Jeep the H1s were. I know Wrangler and Cherokee on the Jeep models. Beyond that I don't know one Jeep model from the next so I guess that evens things up a bit. ( and I have a lifted LJ )