• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB WTB: DiamondBack H3T tonneau cover

DFW Spartan

Looking to buy a DiamondBack H3T tonneau cover. If anyone is looking to sell, or has a lead on one, let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alpha X

I believe Diamondback will still make one for you, but it's not on their website anymore. If you can find a first gen Colorado 5' cover, it should fit. you'd just have to make some mounting brackets. I found a Diamondback cover off a first gen Colorado with a six foot bed. I couldn't pass it up for the price. Cut 12 inches out of one of the panels, I paid a buddy to weld it back up for me. I had to make a few mounting brackets. Works perfect. Tacoma / Frontier covers are not the correct width, if I recall correctly. I can send you pictures of H3T mounting brackets if you should go this route.

Last edited:

DFW Spartan

I believe Diamondback will still make one for you, but it's not on their website anymore. If you can find a first gen Colorado 5' cover, it should fit. you'd just have to make some mounting brackets. I found a Diamondback cover off a first gen Colorado with a six foot bed. I couldn't pass it up for the price. Cut 12 inches out of one of the panels, I paid a buddy to weld it back up for me. I had to make a few mounting brackets. Works perfect. Tacoma / Frontier covers are not the correct width, if I recall correctly. I can send you pictures of H3T mounting brackets if you should go this route.
Unfortunately DiamondBack is no longer making the cover for the H3T. A member on one of the Hummer Facebook groups forwarded me an email he received from DiamondBack stating such. I ended up calling DiamondBack directly anyway, to see if i could get one ordered, and was advised the same. The guy said he was certain of it, because earlier this year someone at DiamondBack mistakenly accepted an order for one, which they later had to cancel.

If you could forward me pictures of the mounting brackets, I'd appreciate it. If i don't end up coming across an H3T specific one 2nd hand, I may end up going the Colorado route.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited: