• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Looking for a Eaton Front E-Locker

RamRod

I ordered a e-locker from a dealer nearly a month ago and it still has not been shipped out due to the GM strike that is on going.

There are currently zero stock at any GM dealership in Canada...

Does anyone know of a shop/dealer I can call to see if they have stock?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

rascole

Wouldn't think the strike would affect an aftermarket part. It is the rear you are looking for? Part number 19659-010 I think.

RamRod

Wouldn't think the strike would affect an aftermarket part. It is the rear you are looking for? Part number 19659-010 I think.
It's an OEM part.

Looking for a front locker, Eaton will not sell them direct to consumers, you have to be a dealer or have a supply arrangement with them

RamRod

Strike is over now, any luck on that shipping out?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Just phoned the dealer, the part still has not shipped out and they cannot give me an ETA.

The GM strike ended last week but I guess there is a huge backlog of parts to ship out.

Since it looks like anyone I order from has to order it from GM I might as well wait for it through the guys I ordered from hoping that since my order us more than a month old that it has me higher in line then an order put in today... wishful thinking I am sure

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I just got a part last weekend that was ordered about 3-4 weeks ago. Maybe they are catching up.

Zach

Mall Crawler
There is still a HUGE backlog on orders, especially out of Lansing, Mi where that is probably stocked. Been waiting for parts from there for over a month and about three weeks out on stock orders. It’s going to be at least a month plus to fully recover from it

RamRod

There is still a HUGE backlog on orders, especially out of Lansing, Mi where that is probably stocked. Been waiting for parts from there for over a month and about three weeks out on stock orders. It’s going to be at least a month plus to fully recover from it
Thanks I figured it would be pretty bad.... at the end of the month a local wheelin' area closes for the next 6 months and I was hoping to do one last trip