• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Who owned my H2 before me?!?

High Five H2

wPlP6Dc.jpg

I found this in under the back seat. My gun nut co-worker says it's a Mac-10 magazine. Anyone else find weird stuff?

MilamJR

I lost all my stuff like that in a boating accident recently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Been many, many years since I actually handled one, but I don't remember those two indents on the mag, and remember a metal clip attached to the side that went over the cartridges. But it has been a LONG time and memories do change.

But as for the H2, make sure to check for some shiny bling laying around; these days that stuff goes kind of goes together.

svxr8dr

That looks like a Madsen M50 magazine. What caliber are those rounds and how many?

Last edited:

High Five H2

After sleeping on it I have figured it out. El Chapo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh boy, i hope he doesn't come looking for it.... or his rivals. Actually the PO was a guy who did search and rescue. The truck had a wrap with mountains and a lot of red and blue lights. The front fogs were red and blue (now they're just gone) and the side lights that were screwed in I'm pretty sure are more police lights. https://www.instagram.com/frp_t1_hummer/ He also had some spot light drilled directly into the hood and an antenna screwed into the roof. There's still a hole there, which explains the staining I have on my headliner now. There are a lot of holes drilled for switches and stuff in the interior but that won't take much to fix. 2 dash panels and that's it. And hey, maybe i'll do a weird pattern headliner. I found a plaid one that's black and burnt orange to match the seats :)

svxr8dr

The Madsen M50 was in 9mm with 32 round capacity. No semi auto's were ever made that I am aware of. SF used them in Vietnam.....probably worth over a $100 just for the magazine
madsen.JPG