• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any Utahns here?

mikesbaron

Just picked up my first Hummer, a 2008 model. Previously had a a few Xterras, and still own several motorcycles.
Looking forward to learning, getting help and meeting other members, esp Utah folk. Post if you're in Utah.

MilamJR

Welcome from Alabama. H1, 2 or 3? Hope to get back to Moab next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korby7

Welcome from Utah! : ) Would love to help with anything I can. I'm in Utah County.

mikesbaron

I'm in Utah country as well. I definitely could use some help on this new machine.
I could use some help doing the ball joints and figuring out how to stop my seat belt beeping when I'm not buckled in.
Do you Utah guys ever have get togethers?

Mine is a 2008 H3.

Korby7

I'm in Utah country as well. I definitely could use some help on this new machine.
I could use some help doing the ball joints and figuring out how to stop my seat belt beeping when I'm not buckled in.
Do you Utah guys ever have get togethers?

Mine is a 2008 H3.

PM Sent

SlcHummer

I'm not aware of any UT members meeting up on a regular basis but would be interested. The only UT members I've met in person are JPaul and Korby7, both standup guys!

Which reminds me, if I didn't give a shout out before, Korby7 went completely out of his way to find some spare rear door fenders for me from a local part-out. They worked great on my tube doors this past summer, unfortunately they are now being stored in my basement for fall/winter :(. Thanks again for looking out Korby7, you're the man!

Edit: I have a few local friends with non-hummer rigs that may be interested in a meet up, which mainly includes Broncos, Blazers, and rented Jeeps depending on where we meet up lol.

Last edited:

Korby7

Thanks SLC. I came across them and I read you were looking.

I'd be interested in a meeting / trail run.