• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sedona trail recap, Oct 12

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Had a good day in Sedona with EndeavoredH3 (night to finally meet you!), his buddies Nathan, Jeff and Jesus along with a full size Dodge pickup, Silverton, Jason, H3athen and Silverton's neighbor Sully. 3 H3s, 3 JKs and the Dodge. Great weather but a crowded trail on Broken Arrow and endless traffic in Sedona.

Most of the group did two trails: Broken Arrow, which is the most popular trail in Sedona and is heavily trafficked by guided Pink Jeep tours, and Cliffhanger, aka Oak Creek Homestead. Neither is technical but both are scenic. Was only able to get a few photos but hopefully we'll see some others from Endeavored's friends. All photos can be found here.

Here's Endeavored hitting an optional crack crossing
Sedona%20101219%20%282%29-L.jpg

Silverton at the same spot
Sedona%20101219%20%285%29-L.jpg

Endeavored coming down from Submarine Rock
Sedona%20101219%20%287%29-L.jpg

And the Dodge. It's tough taking a full size on a narrow trail but he did a great job navigating the trees and rocks.
Sedona%20101219%20%2810%29-L.jpg

The H3 lineup
Sedona%20101219%20%2814%29-L.jpg

And with Silverton and Jason
Sedona%20101219%20%2817%29-L.jpg

Endeavored on a slippery hill climb
Sedona%20101219%20%2825%29-L.jpg

And Jason on the same.
Sedona%20101219%20%2832%29-L.jpg

That's all I got! Still a great day hanging out with everyone in the flawless weather that we had.

EndeavoredH3

Glad I was finally able to meet some guys on the forum! Beautiful day to off-road, glad we could make it happen. Heres some photos of the trail, Ill post a link to the videos I shot once I get them spliced and edited. All the other photos Jeff took (my buddy) can be found here.
View attachment IMG_7464.JPG
Alrock and Heathen coming down the devils staircase.
View attachment IMG_7181.JPG
Turning onto the roundabout
View attachment IMG_7302.JPG
Heathen going up an incline.
View attachment IMG_7334.JPG
Alrock introduced me to BPM, trying it out in this photo.

Last edited:

SlcHummer

Awesome photos! I hope to be in Moab at the end of October and bit into November

Any ideas on exact dates you'll be in Moab and are you looking for more rigs? A majority of the group I usually make it out to Moab with in Oct couldn't go this year, but me and a few other rigs might be able to make it to Moab

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Any ideas on exact dates you'll be in Moab and are you looking for more rigs? A majority of the group I usually make it out to Moab with in Oct couldn't go this year, but me and a few other rigs might be able to make it to Moab

I should be there around Novemeber 1st