• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

My dog, Daisy

LagunaH1

Hi everyone,

My dog, Daisy, passed away yesterday at age 14. She was my first dog. She made it to Moab a few times and some of you met her. I will never forget her.

Korby7

Sorry to hear about your loss. I’m not a fan of that part of having a dog. I have a 15 year old minpin dachshund mix that’s not doing so good right now. She’s the biggest pain in the @$$ but I’ll miss her.
What breed of dog was Daisy?

SlcHummer

Sorry to hear about Daisy :(. Also had my first dog pass a few years back, one of the hardest things I've been though. His name was Rambo and he was an ******* of a chihuahua, but he was my *******.

What helped me was remembering when we first met (rescue from a shelter) and the good years we spent together. I learned a lot from him, one thing being that I could provide him a better life and loving home. Now I've got 3 rescues, one of which is a border collie / lab mix and wish I could take in more! Bad days will come I'm sure but means I'll just have to make the most of the good days now.

chaos254

Sorry, its tough losing a family member. I lost my 2 dogs last year and I still miss them. Breaks my heart when my son asks when Jax and Daisy are coming home from heaven.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Sorry. I remember Daisy. I know what you are going through, be strong, it's tough.

A friend sent me this a few years ago....

ADogsWill1_zpsdf4af5f4.jpg

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great post Doug. Our last 5 dogs have all been rescues and great dogs. We will never buy a dog again. We seem to almost always have 3 dogs. Losing any of them hurts. Mikkel I feel your pain buddy.

Neo

Badfish
I'll always remember Daisy, she was a great dog to have at the outpost. you two made a great team in those early years, hang in there Mikkel i know how tough it is. we had to put down Dodger about 6 months ago, they were close in age too.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I'm really sorry Mikkel. I know how much you loved that girl. She was a special one and I’m glad I got to meet her in Moab. Hang in there.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk