• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB Hummer H3T Alpha - OHIO

MMattar9

Hello All -

I am searching for a Hummer H3T Alpha. I am located in Cincinnati, OH, but would be willing to drive/ship the car to me. Preferably looking for something with the following specifications below.

Exterior Color: Black, White or Gray

Interior Color: Black (leather only)

Mileage: less than 60,000 miles

Transmission: Automatic preferred

Title: Title & no previous accidents or paint work

Not taken off road

Non-smoker

Looking to spend under $35,000

Last edited:

4Lo-Tank

Those kinda of requirements for a car that they made less then 6000 of in but even less with those options that also stopped production almost 10 years ago.
Tough with a less then 60k miles requirement

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2010H3TAlpha

Carmax had one but I think it sold after TheDrive posted a story on it.

I am toying with the idea of selling mine. Only 64k miles, but it has definitely been off-road.