• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I had to pinch myself.......

bebe

It's true,

I peeked in my garage this morning and there she was... Garage.jpg

I can't thank Steve and Alrock enough. She was delivered safe and sound.

No mods planned yet, just going to take her on a few trips. I have to come up with a name!

I was thinking the H40 Family Truckster LOL.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
It was a great trip up to see you, Rick and Gerle. Parker especially had a great time. I know that H1 is happy to be in its new home
2019-09-28%2016.02.45-1-L.jpg

bebe

Alrock and Steve, we were so honored to have you, that picture is perfect with Gerle and Parker.

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Nice! Congrats to you and Rick and thanks for keeping that H1 in the H4O family. He/she has a great new home.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy hell, is that Matt's old truck?

I'd recognize those black door anywhere (I think I've seen 'em in my driveway a couple of times).

Congrats on the stable addition.

bebe

Oh no, the gender identity crisis has even hit H1s. H1s are all he/him/sir, etc. Ask AM General. They built H1s with the FULL package. :)

:cough:

http://www.hummernetworkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=245611

I have had this truck for years. Have driven in to And from Moab many times . I used in Dallas as a daily driver but mostly for off-road fun. . 12k which, Hummer Dans, light bar , OH brush guard 2 inch lift. I was on this forum and others years ago and moved and had to leave my H1 in storage. Just moved back to Texas and getting the cob webs off. Did not realize how much I missed her.

:wink:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Congrats!!!!

Lol @ Dave. H1s saw the trend and decided they can be gender confused now....what world are we living in :)