• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

VIDEO: How To Install The Outfitter Design 1.25” Body Lift - Acer4LO

Acer4LO

Hey what’s going on H4O! Just made a video on how you can install the Outfitter Design 1.25” Body Lift. The video is somewhat long but it is intended to walk you through everything you need to know if you have never done it before! Overall I really like what Outfitter has done with their kit. I really wish it would have been available when I went to install my body lift (The Daystar). But anyway enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;VjPkdsl8ceQ]https://youtu.be/VjPkdsl8ceQ[/video]

Feed back is always welcome!

Outfitter Design 1.25in Body Lift 1.jpg

Outfitter Design 1.25in Body Lift 2.jpg

Outfitter Design 1.25in Body Lift 3.jpg

Alpha X

I think you did a great job in this video. The detail and illustrations are excellent. I don't care if it's long, you get plenty out of it.

amrg

Nice video! Btw if you have a stock grill gaurd you can redrill the mounting holes 1.25" downwards and get it aligned back with the body

Happy Hummer

Beautifully done. I enjoyed the entire 29+ minutes.
I thought you did a great job and kept thinking Outfitter should just pay you to do video lol!

On a side note what were the specs on the bolts?
Pitch, length, etc.?

Acer4LO

Outfitter should just pay you to do video lol!

Not a bad idea actually! Really looking forward to the Outfitter Front diff. Maybe when production is finalized on that maybe I could get a review unit or maybe a discount on one? :) Definitely feel free to reach out ATV. Always on here or Instagram @acer4lo. But yeah that being said a video on how to install the 0.5" Bumper Spacer will be coming out in the future! Already started editing!

Also Happy Hummer, sorry but I didn't actually measure the length of the new outfitter bolts. My bad!

amrg

If you are wondering how it mounts, its pretty straight forward. OD have pics on their instagram showing it installed on one of their H3s