• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Picture & Photoshop Request

RamRod

Hey ya'll!

I was wondering if anyone has a photo saved of an H3T without the bed on?

Also is there anyone here that wouldn't mind helping me with a photoshop request. I am wanting to see what an aluminum flat bed looks like on the back of the truck. Something like the PCOR or Norweld beds. (Thinking of going with a Aussie style tray back camping setup)

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

SolidusJ

Hey! I saw this today on the 355 page and thought of you! I know this isn't what you're looking for, but this would be a cool look for the T if they make a 5 foot work bed.

FB_IMG_1569812305741.jpg

Jeepwalker

I saw one on the internet with a flatbed a while ago. Not sure if it was CL, or just Google Images or a car site, but you might search out H3 with 'flatbed' in the description. I'm pretty sure I didn't use H3T.

RamRod

Bump!

I am still interested in doing this, but don't have the skills on the comp so see what things look like.

Anyone got some free time on their hands with all of this COVID-19 stuff keeping us all at home!?

SolidusJ

If I decide to flatbed my truck I'll be keeping the bed for a second Hummer project, a regular cab h3t out of an H3....

I look forward to that project! I like the look of the T bed on a 2 door H3 rather than them trying to make a bed out of the tub. Hopefully, I can start my 2 door 3 project in the next year or two.

18554108_1503214053054148_1263274066_o.jpg40397977_1852724791477237_385975271938850816_n.jpg

4speedfunk

Picture & Photoshop Request

Love the black 2-door T. Looks so much better without the body gap between the cab & bed. Plus the wheelbase looks more “natural” with the 2-feet of bedside in front of the rear wheels. The red one looks weird...like a “bobbed” T.

Only thing I would change is to delete the rear wall of the cab, so the cockpit is open to the bed (aka: Blazer/Bronco/Scout).

Last edited:

Acer4LO

I actually saw this on a Spanish Facebook group called "Hummers H1 H2 y H3". The owner's name is Victor Manuel BM. He posted pictures of it on the group page because he was selling it. The original date date of the post was January 19th, 2020. On his page it says he lives in Culiacán, Sinaloa in Mexico. I tried to friend him, but it doesn't have the option. I think I am going to go ahead and message him to see if I can get more pics. Here is the original post that has a few details on it. The text has already been translated.

i-qhppQGW-X3.png

i-3sWxvLz-X2.jpg

RamRod

Actually found some more pics of that single cab H3 recently!

i-49snXms-L.jpg

This is awesome! I love the look! I wonder if there is a better way to do the B pillar behind the door. It's just a tad too thick to look like a factory design choice. Its not big enough to to put a window in like the access cab Tacoma's.

I started this thread to see if I would like the look of my T with a flatbed... now I want to flatbed it so I can use the bed to build a reg cab h3!

650Hawk

I actually like this look; a cab & 1/2:
ScreenShot062.jpg
I think I got this photoshop pic from either here, or another forum, awhile back. This would have room for a small window in the B pillar.

Last edited:

RamRod

This is why I started this thread asking if anyone has Photoshop skills... I tried taking SolidusJ's comments and see what I could make in MS Paint... its pretty pathetic lol:giggle:

Here is my interpretation of what Solidus said above:
Hummervan3 (1).jpg

Traxx

Would have been great if a 2 door T had been offered, they cost too much for me to justify chopping one up. Regular 3's tho are all over the place for 5k and up. I just couldn't see spending that kind of time and money to do it properly when I could just buy a 2 door Colly of the same year.

Acer4LO

Saw this on facebook from a guy on Facebook by the name of Sher Wins. Don't think he has more pics of it, but good starting idea!

Sher Wins.jpg