• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Member from Ohio

MP2055

Thanks for allowing me to join this forum. I'm really excited to start participating. I've been a lurker for awhile and have learned a lot from all of you about the H3 and how to maintain it.

I own a 2009 H3 Championship Edition. I happened to dumb my way into finding one. I've been looking for a nice one for a long time and I didn't want to travel across the US to find one. This one happened to be in my backyard, relatively speaking, about 50 miles from home. I was returning from a trip and just happened to see it sitting in one of the small auto lots. They didn't realize it was a CE and thought it was an Alpha. The salesman thought it belonged to a woman because the brake calipers and shocks were "pink". Not realizing that they started out as RED. Anyway, got a great deal on it.

The only thing I've done so far is to add a new radio w/rear camera and a Gobi rack w/Yakima Skyrise 3 rooftop tent. Only major repairs have been the air conditioner compressor and replaced the transmission and added an external trans cooler. Thanks GM for those steel transmission lines that rust and crack.

Having fun with and hope to learn more from this forum.

IMG_20190503_180110.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190413_113848.jpg
    IMG_20190413_113848.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 144