• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H3 owner from Flint, Michigan

kilroy

Owosso here. As for suspension mods you really only have two choices right now...torsion bar crank (DO NOT waste your $$$ on a key kit, it's not needed) or a solid axle swap. Rancho was the last company to sell lifts and they are all sold out at last check, unless you can find a used one. Most other parts can be found through many other sources from the autoparts stores, I know that Autozone moved all their H3 parts to the Davison store. GM parts direct, Rock Auto and Amazon are good sources too. There are some aftermarket parts available from Schwarttzy, Outfitter Design and Scorpworks.

Gent

Hey, I recently got this 2006 H3. I had bought it as a throw-away winter vehicle, but I've started to really appreciate it. Bought a few thing from you Schwarrttzy already, lol
2006 h3.jpg
(pic taken just outside Kitsault, BC)

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Bought a few thing from you Schwarrttzy already, lol

Thanks for the support! It is such a cool experience for me. Getting to design and build the parts I want for my H3 and then to sell them to other H3 owners as a way to cover the cost of R&D that I incur