• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Driveshaft Front CV Joint Advice please

Lauren

Hey everyone,
Hope you and your metal babies are well.

Just need some advice, I need to replace the driveshaft's front CV joint.. I found the part number etc .. (#15104642 in case anyone needs to know!)

I can't seem to find an original GM one or even ACDelco so please could you guys recommend a brand?
I've seen bad reviews about Dorman and "APDTY" (..?)

Thank you and much appreciation in advance, as always!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I've not seen an AC Delco replacement. I think the standard way people fix this is with a new propshaft though chaos' solution should work too.

Lauren

Lauren

Lauren

Next things..
Change the Starter Motor, Thermostat (had it tuned), Right Manifold Sensor, Fan Belt..
Order from Outfitter design Bushing set and Steering Rack Reinforcement.. maybe their lift kit :)
Change the Y Pipe .. I removed the Cats.. and change the front drivers side CV axle..
Fix the leaky windscreen as it lets water go straight through the dash and you know... "winter is coming"
Change the Motor Mount, Transmission Mount and Sway Bar Links (maybe the whole Sway Bar but let's just pray I don't have to)
Then I make her pretty... Paint all the chrome black and repaint the already black parts, put some Method Rims on her, change the Skid Plate, Lights etc etc

So much to do.. such limited money :L