• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What's Up Hummer Family?

RWildRide

Figured I would start here and say hi to everyone! Some new and some old I haven't been around in a long time but enough of that there is plenty of time for catching up. Lets get to the important part. Here is Tiger:

Tiger.jpg

Tiger has been getting a major overhaul the past few months and so far so good. I will make another thread with more info but figured I would say hi first.

glpd74

Sweet color. Lookin forward to the upgrade thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RWildRide

Did you buy this H3 recently or are you the original owner that built it? I remember this rig. It was owned by a user named Paparazzi

Here is the build thread: https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/hummer-h3-17/paparazzis-expedition-h3-build-19617/

View attachment 25249

We bought it a few years back from Brian and Deb. This is for the wife mine is not as cool as this one haha. Sadly the BA bumper is gone but the ARB is still amazing looking. I don't have photos of all the early work we did but I will make a thread as soon as I get all the photos and videos together.

Lauren

Hi Amanda! Yes and the truck was originally named Jack who now lives on as Tiger who hates smaller cars... Seriously... This truck has totaled 2 cars now...It really doesn't like them.

I think I laughed harder than I should have :giggle:

Congratulations on Tiger! She's beautiful! <3 :)