• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any 'Low Mileage' H3's out there? = Who's got one?

Jeepwalker

The question I have is, What's the TOP END on these vehicles ...as far as miles go?

I've seen several on CL near or over 200k, but never driven them. Obviously at the high end it's all about how it was driven, maintained, and some luck too.

Happy Hummer

My honey had 142kish lol before she totaled it. It ran pretty good but was really starting to show it's age. I mean we pampered it and replaced damn near everything but it still was getting old. She never off roaded it but she did drive in a whole lotta of adverse weather conditions. Like feet of snow. But it was still going up till the deer met the front end @66mph.

I don't think it counts as low mileage but I bought my '09 with 89,500something. From what I'm reading that's low enough, should get four years or better out of her :grabs hammer, starts beating pine work bench:

Jeepwalker

I've seen several H3's for sale on the internet that were in the high 200k mi range which seemed to run ok according to the ads. Sometimes they had a new trans and ball joints and a tear or two in the cloth seats, but usually everything else mostly original. So I guess if taken care of they have the capability of lasting many miles.

Last edited:

Tengo1

2006 - Just hit 69,000. I bought it in 2015 with 34,000 miles on it. 92 year old previous owner used it to drive to the grocery store and bingo and that’s about it.

jphh20

2006 - Just hit 69,000. I bought it in 2015 with 34,000 miles on it. 92 year old previous owner used it to drive to the grocery store and bingo and that’s about it.

I hope I am that cool at 92 rocking a Hummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk