• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greeting from south Alabama

Synner

Probationary Member
Afternoon, I just picked up my first Hummer, 2003 H2! I have always wanted one and when this one came up I pulled the trigger. I am still looking it over and figuring some things out, but so far I LOVE it!! I do have a question though, I noticed no air coming out of my center console rear facing vents. Is this a common feature? Anyways, looking forward to learning from long time owners and members here for sure.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome. Been awhile since I had an H2 but air should come out of the rear air vents. Can't remember if there is a separate control for the rear vents or not.

glpd74

Welcome from wi. I have a 03 and I don’t have a separate switch for the rear vents. Offhand I think it is controlled with the front dash vents so if front dash vent are so should be the rear unless the nipples on the rear vent are turned close

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MilamJR

Welcome from wi. I have a 03 and I don’t have a separate switch for the rear vents. Offhand I think it is controlled with the front dash vents so if front dash vent are so should be the rear unless the nipples on the rear vent are turned close

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greetings from BHM. I have an 04 and I concur with the comment above. If those are on then the ducts that go through the console may be loose. It has been a while since I had my console apart but that is what I think I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk