• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 2006 Hummer H3 Adventure

cbetts

NERD!!!
VEHICLE IS OFF THE MARKET.

SOLD

I never thought this day would come. It is time to set Bessie free to another home. Yes, I am selling my 2006 Hummer H3.
fveJP905E0siR9YEn07h18NC3hwDkSywJQ5zPTFoJ8wABdqdT0KO2avgAHEI1XVza37nVnHnLsZKl0E24WKZ8DgXTPQJGy4GAdjthV3DyrHvzpOrxSRBc7nUVnZckKrHx6OvC_iILmXGAsokXjPKRh_m1ov-4u8uaGCLAEZuGJBuy5kN_YKupB3kujPe0PrZ6EeqkytXDFlUP7PiADdYAtEmV0nnvru9X6v5u7efz8-OCObkTT5KVTnLUME_s-heMfOgXP49NCUDZYvCjkG8SNL1zgCjiXuFBG9OVioLUSeQwGQvwqIvSWkL0pMQLog6R5hluLPhXEjy563KcHISOc42Iu09FYGlyK0mOSMB4aMkN1gqszUuDEGpDjFpqLZcDnoJho68BPAp_ozFOHocQuz7ZSCXqc1MK5dOCbHJAdJD9jgegzgc929Qxp2PAfqgh9SOloFEGqt9cHMcAJvb-fR1X7ndm_40g_NRo_6GyeYEWBmvn2JY4NqQ0T6YFwuOA-Ye_9Z-EB3VqrkO522a3Iidd9mxcD7zgx3vTMGxEAlDJMnRJM5aMywteFWw5EAoAvIk4Y7jgnQlURWKWcJH_nb-CjdwY6SH-G6UmsFjVJFtf0GaX9f_HY4a-85aJpd513M_-NgHmQwRzZCF3vYOurUV9SV_PosD=w1672-h940-no

bapm32ZutU0PlLxAAcWs6C7y66lDv9nkrnol3mdvT_FzYvkqHsq5fs85jzTESTKHxq-yXqaUh5cHpC-Uj-_HPbF_JrfVc6G4JR_p-yYvoq02iOW1v6KVO8nJzSLve_EbZgNS8S5ij-4LwEEEzB30FBe6A1-2Odz6pmxg3axv9GrWzNsNnt6FDfaQdH0PJ9nsfxJuZzrDFw7DGXX_Kkd2jDKrfeY5PDcs3OlwZiHJ14Wxa2vsmWE7UpfFmXnhkmcwX-UuZ0qqcg0ns6lh17-ME9euccZ4PjbOWfImDsXOBIzfs_6VQex9Qmv-T_Mtvww8wNIbx1GLqkuioWV_KH88h0QrxYd9pA8FfqF6tYy-6-rythWyOAbDKBF23Ad9Lwwvs2CEkxJU-VNH7NITomP4BRJ4oeMJRJOFOuyxzThMXbXCQZ6ugG77RG6oAzhzSM8im_yqQEZDw68G7OP45QCThtUkAlLBNKue5ky6Z2fMy312hh9fcfCToCRKoswTMFiV9a7LcE8MJMrUjaj5befRaMq5rX1Az6Uqgu_7itdFBx2_c0yWokORVTrTdf66fAPN91ph2wMrwpE7QwBxim5wVgUhECLtdZERoHAsSvKYoULQrchdjtW8ZRZmLnmAXBRsqsbzehNTeOpu89tperwzPgimgaV9r6RoMrGKecxWKCES_m-fo0DGsAo-kWiSRbNALX21s8nWSLaiSEJTIQB5m6S4-w=w1672-h940-no

[strike]I am initially asking $9000 $7000[/strike] VEHICLE IS OFF THE MARKET. Odometer is showing 110K miles. Here is a list of what is included:

Original window sticker:
-jdZiv4NZv90OBcx9vHZ4_rWKe2FUfqBbPRo1ge1HAB_HV3239izLUgIeZDPyWWhEqUeUDtzfSzGx--LrURzTMGE5kRsTLnOCZfb-8a7a-gFnRWI0LVPRitRbWLaQnCD4pa_MW3SD1N3G6RvdjOSBAh4Jb40P4NUOsKkatftmHBXPt1-_Lg3ncNPECnq2b5FfFjAfUJ9rhcz3r1CS1AuKCP6VOGYo_bOXLSIPi_GXCf-d-T-8OJpfrVByeemcX44LfvpwWqNdbAAFI1UxMMJCu83uFLIvuXmGYJRJOaXl8A_OUQVgkOB4FY5ofN3DbLT461XOAIfBOXrJz7ong-0UZ-QYOsD1symxzIP3GTA8fFrrU1spVdKynwcvqUm09TF6Sgg0MbxpsPD2axbEFd3bTZx8xCAINLmyQsqnjY9H609Jf0DasxhfPlif0aPFVhJM4c5IJiHimbmFVwllm1wDiFdx0fLl8USIJPfxuCpfFkOctYQMBH29KWCRiIVIxHKVzP8z-E3FyO4x4CwMjXVK9zLT3u5FTvIrvWGQ_WFt4YyIXgnYwVBA7E8PNOmcb9cIwGxWBcJz1SFyk_89DIW_uVq3n9LxIWV16Sluk0GCEqG7wqZz6ffaM6Q6vGu9gyLht2cbN353XCJ-uQ7yNZQYMd6P_JUDbedH4dG7eDLP-_srza4L-JK4pbjy6LwClJVb9mSBdzp73sLGv6azJCiCWTTuQ=w872-h656-no

Equipped

• Air Horns
  • Awning
  • 1” Body Lift
  • THOR Parts bumpers
  • Wiring and switch in place for grill lights
  • On board air system with 1 gallon tank
  • Rocky Road rock sliders
  • Defender roof rack with four KC lights
  • Bilstein shocks front and rear
  • Hunner ¼” spring hanger skids
  • 35” KM2 tires
  • Knight Metal Works UCP
  • Badland 12000 lb. winch
  • AirDoc Air Intake
  • Gibson Exhaust
  • Hurst short-stroke shifter
  • Rear cargo mat
  • Daystar dash panel
  • Dash mount CB speaker
  • WeatherTech floor mats (front)
  • Cover King saddle blanket seat covers (front)
  • Pioneer AVH-X2600BT radio w/OnStar compatible wire harness
  • PCF steering rack mount
  • Tomp rear shock mounts/skids
  • PCF cross member/front diff mount
  • GOBI ladder

Extra parts

• 4 wheels
  • Front driveshaft
  • HiLift and shovel mounts for roof rack
  • Full set 2” wheel spacers
  • OEM air box (needed to pass CA emissions)
  • 5 exterior door handles
  • Driver’s side mirror
  • Spare A/C controls
  • OEM shifter
  • 3 halfshafts with storage tubes
  • Multiple tie rod sets
  • Shop Manual set
  • Factory radio (CD w/MP3)
  • Whatever else I find in my garage that goes with it!

Not included with sale

• HiLift jack
  • CB radio (will be leaving all antennas and connections)
  • Ram Mount cell phone holder (Ball sockets will be left on dash)
  • ScanGauge
  • Fire extinguisher and mount

This is a California vehicle so it it almost completely rust free! You can view everything I have done to it in my build thread: :LINK:

Drop me a private message to get my contact info.

More pictures are available here: :link:

Last edited:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Whoa whoa! WTF? I’ve dangled the pig out there and thought about it, dwelled on it, put more gas in it, say it isn’t so. [emoji15]. A Nissan? Seriously? Can, it wheel? I mean, when we finally get out. LCC, might be really fun since our little shakers lol. And a nice farewell to Bessie. One last strap Craig? I’m kidding, well, you know me. [emoji1787]. A trip out does sound good

cbetts

NERD!!!
Whoa whoa! WTF? I’ve dangled the pig out there and thought about it, dwelled on it, put more gas in it, say it isn’t so. [emoji15]. A Nissan? Seriously? Can, it wheel? I mean, when we finally get out. LCC, might be really fun since our little shakers lol. And a nice farewell to Bessie. One last strap Craig? I’m kidding, well, you know me. [emoji1787]. A trip out does sound good

Yeah, I have struggled with this decision. Things would be different if I had a real shop to work on it. I haven't been wheeling for two years now. I am also tired of being the one that organizes and leads all the runs. I would like to relax for a while.

As far as the Nissan decision, I have my reasons. The Frontier is still a small truck (until the 2020 model comes out) and is the last one to still offer a manual transmission. I also need it to replace the Kia as a daily driver. I will miss Bessie and all the fun trips, but it is time to let go. There are other personal items happening in my life that are contributing to my decision to sell. I will save those stories for a couple of beers on another day.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Yeah, I have struggled with this decision. Things would be different if I had a real shop to work on it. I haven't been wheeling for two years now. I am also tired of being the one that organizes and leads all the runs. I would like to relax for a while.

As far as the Nissan decision, I have my reasons. The Frontier is still a small truck (until the 2020 model comes out) and is the last one to still offer a manual transmission. I also need it to replace the Kia as a daily driver. I will miss Bessie and all the fun trips, but it is time to let go. There are other personal items happening in my life that are contributing to my decision to sell. I will save those stories for a couple of beers on another day.

Sorry Craig, was just busting your nuts, you wouldn’t expect anything less from me[emoji15]. I’ve dwelled on that a few times. The life stuff, know that one very well. Couple beers? Better yet, let’s do bon voyage trip, LCC, if you can. Give me a call when you can

cbetts

NERD!!!
Well, I really need the space in my garage so I will be moving it to Lancaster for now. It is still up for sale. If you think $9K is too steep, make me an offer. You never know . . . .

cbetts

NERD!!!
Get her parked in Lancaster at my dad's place. Getting additional pics will take some time so please be patient when making requests.
b9f58e7d4ffe96a2754777db1227b15b.jpg

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

rascole

It's a niche market. If you can hold on to it you will get your price but you may need to blast it over every online platform out there. I am looking for a second one for Derek but not needed until early next year and your price is right on par with what is selling.

cbetts

NERD!!!
I know I am not going to find a buyer in SoCal very easily since most Hummers around here are soccermobiles. I have a great collection of mods (some are extremely rare) and would make a great trail rig. I am leaning a whole new direction for my next car:
X1eLHsB8I_XIxC7-M2zmtiIgioaRCHqm_o1DsBJMZ-F0j6LR2iqBX1cNLWi05aAN22kw5qvC88Pd8mOBk0LEGXmKXI56B5CUUbJU14dnVmLskmO0vsoQodW1cCDnXWi0jv60XNZ8gbDFpUPn_4PB2iB9u4QjXk_pmgllI5E8g2CZQFMqOfppnjVhRmmTIsq_UuwLyzOwkbhxzwuPl7ZdfQlq0N0EjGXtZwulL8BExvzWpIRhO7lzl5J_XXWnGFetVfg6RNsY3EM0fDfUMbTILGb7X1kWZjyMWBlGN6-obvSFV5j7YeXTUqJT7acKJasgf1WL-9B1Wo7bEZfFvs4CpIf0YYNFYy_kOD0SYCXVZbpg_UEsYr5In55JiS4scOZpDir9tPUezgKWwSb45kc6pI1ysy_ukQMzIjiZkMt1uz2_LRg2Jr7vqnvVEqPZWZ0ZytWwbffHo-ZJYFjEXegT0DpEzVm4sH1k8SyO9EiOETPelXyUUQxyYMifgTUyxZP8ZpfcBkMNsi41iEmKXvGWAgDOVXW-prGgq1SFYG_hLAyy4Afwq3QPc8F_k4cLP1zTRR_L3em-xACXJQk4QXeYRses9vXL9HRWCQp5fY3qF7GSQ8ashMEP_j3zjN6HRWRK6l1QIv6D9k0HKBBzc1sbbdD05kXey8FEc7r5vNe5uFiU_oi7FrfhtvrobQHci-E09BGXGPZrXHpuNhOvGl0U70l5WA=w1486-h808-no

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
It's a niche market. If you can hold on to it you will get your price but you may need to blast it over every online platform out there. I am looking for a second one for Derek but not needed until early next year and your price is right on par with what is selling.
Don't procrastinate! Derek needs an AWESOME going away gift and this H3 would be perfect.

Korby7

I told my wife that I finally had found a Thorparts rear bumper for sale. She was on board for another H3 parts road trip until I told her it cost 9k and came with another H3. She wasn’t amused. Great looking rig and a good price for all the upgrades it has. Good luck with the sale.:thumbs:

cbetts

NERD!!!
I told my wife that I finally had found a Thorparts rear bumper for sale. She was on board for another H3 parts road trip until I told her it cost 9k and came with another H3. She wasn’t amused. Great looking rig and a good price for all the upgrades it has. Good luck with the sale.:thumbs:
You can her it comes with a a THORparts front bumper too. Oh, and an easy way to transport.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

I too have had my eye on this and am tempted to make an offer. The manual trans, thor bumpers, and "mud inside/3.5L barely powered" stickers would be a large reason I'd buy this rig :)

cbetts

NERD!!!
I finally got the last engine gremlin fixed! I swapped out the fan clutch and now it pulls up the grade to Lancaster in fourth gear! Not sure if that little extra bit of cooling helped or if I bumped something while changing it out.

WillPTK

I'm just starting to look around but my CFO has decreed that in order for one to come in, one has to go out. If it moves quickly I would tender an offer, until then I'll just keep looking at the picture (and search around on the forum here for more).

Will