• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 2006 Hummer H3 Adventure

cbetts

NERD!!!
I have further complications. The Hummer threw a P0420 code. Since the cat was replaced roughly 15K-20K miles ago, I tried swapping the O2 sensor. Still throwing a code. I really don't feel like spending $500 to see if a replaced cat will fix the issue. Since it will not pass smog in this condition, I will be forced to take it a place like CarMax. I will be stripping off all I can before the last goodbye. It has been a great thirteen years. Took some great trips and made a lot of friends.

scoreh3

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can make a good deal with them. So are you going to have a yard sale with all of the parts ?

cbetts

NERD!!!
I have received several offers from members that want to ship me their parts in exchange for mine. I am afraid this will not be possible. I am working 60+ hour weeks for next next few months and I have little room for pallets/boxes to ship. If you are local, I may consider a swap in your driveway. Of course, buying the entire truck along with all the parts is still open if you make me an offer.

Sorry if I come across as a jerk. I just want my garage back for my new project.

cbetts

NERD!!!
CarMax made me a very acceptable offer so Bessie is no longer in my possession. It has been a great 13+ years of ownership and it is sad to see her go. I left the dash plaque under the hood so maybe the next owner will reach out. I will be putting together a new thread to sell/give away the rest of the parts I have stored.

Off to my next adventure!

Last edited:

rascole

Sad to see it go but hope you still stay a part of this community and still go to the meet n greets. Let's hope your next ride can bounce off rocks like Bessie.

EndeavoredH3

Found her in Denver
7C09B3DD-779B-4858-96A4-A94A0D47453C.png

cbetts

NERD!!!
"Looks like new"

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Not sure what happened to the lower part of the seat cover. It was there when I sold it to CarMax. Looks like to real location is Omaha Nebraska. Makes sense being that it has almost no rust underneath and the "bad catalytic converter" can be fixed with a piece of pipe. I am happy that it still has the H4O dash plaque under the hood. I hope the new owner reaches out to me.

EndeavoredH3

"Looks like new"

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Not sure what happened to the lower part of the seat cover. It was there when I sold it to CarMax. Looks like to real location is Omaha Nebraska. Makes sense being that it has almost no rust underneath and the "bad catalytic converter" can be fixed with a piece of pipe. I am happy that it still has the H4O dash plaque under the hood. I hope the new owner reaches out to me.

Where did you get that dash plaque! Would love to get ahold of one of those.

Don’t know what you got for the truck but it seems like they’ll make a decent profit if someone buys it for anything around that price.

cbetts

NERD!!!
We did a group buy here on the site :link:

I think I did okay considering this is California. Sure, I could have have sold it for way more if I were to do the work, but CarMax was a safe bet. No escrow needed, no taking time off to allow people to test drive.

I am sure someone in Nebraska will fall in love with it since it is clean for a 14 year old truck!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I’m sure the person will be kicking themselves if they buy it, join on here and see what you could have sold it to them for!