• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

20 Rancho Kits

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
29C456DB-C705-434B-8791-E91C52AA79A3.pngNows your chance to be one of the cool kids

Good luck

Acer4LO

Well looks like the word is out. I found this info out a couple hours ago in a group chat, but good luck to everyone!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I doubt a riot will ensue. Not to sound like a dick or a hater but I have seen a trend of most H3 owners not buying product when it’s available due to price or some other random reason. Then it gets discontinued and everyone bitches how they wish they could have it. 20 show up and already started seeing comments of maybe next time.

Lots of tire kickers I guess.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Yup, problem is a lot of H3s are now in the cheap high mileage category, so people buy them and think they can slap an 800 rough country lift on, because that's what available for the thousands of pickup trucks that are on the road.

Then they get mad when there arent any kits around.

And wont drop the cash when they do become available.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SolidusJ

Waiting to see some douchebag pull a Hans. Remember when the twatwaffle got like 5 set of roof marker lights? Then acted all bummed out that they were all gone, just to turn around and sell them on eBay 1k a pop.

Some of these kits will end up on eBay for 5k.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Waiting to see some douchebag pull a Hans. Remember when the twatwaffle got like 5 set of roof marker lights? Then acted all bummed out that they were all gone, just to turn around and sell them on eBay 1k a pop.

Not gonna lie, highly considering doing just that if they havent all sold in a couple of months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jakesz28

Only missing the rear parts, so a perfect candidate for a SOA in the rear. If I was not currently buying stuff for the SAS I would get one. Actually concidering getting one just incase I decide to pass on the dana 60 front axle. I really want to put the money into finishing my car. To many projects never enough money. LOL

amrg

I was planning on the rancho 4 years ago! Even bought the correct wheels and shipped em internationally only for rancho to cancel the lift and it dried up. I ended up changing my plans and doing an engine swap instead, the wheels are still here in their boxes (only used the rears as the front wouldnt fit with 35s).
Now I have a 2" bl and if the 37s fit with the wheels i bought for the rancho im good!

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa....he actually used "twatwaffle" in a sentence.

:)

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have an unused brand new set of the Rancho kit H3 rear springs I anyone needs them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

H3V8

Here's to hoping that someone will mention when they are available here in time for me to notice to get one! I'm guessing that a rancho front + SOA in the rear would be about the same height?

H3V8

I have an unused brand new set of the Rancho kit H3 rear springs I anyone needs them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If I'm actually able to get my hands on the rancho front, I'd definitely like to take you up on the rancho rear springs.

Traxx

Nothing wrong with capitalism. Despite the lofty attitude some people display, I doubt anyone would turn their nose up at a few extra grand from flipping something.