• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist - H3 Roof Rack: Turn Your H3 Into A Contractor Vehicle

Acer4LO

Are you a contractor and have an H3? If so, go ahead and sell that work pickup truck, because I got the solution for you! Introducing a custom roof rack I found on Craigslist! This thing allows you to carry massive amounts of cargo on the roof! I mean just look at this photos! You can carry 2 full size airplane wings! :giggle:

Haha I really don't know what to think about this. Part of me thinks its really dumb, but the other half of me is thinking that this is awesome. Who cares if you have a picture frame in front of your vehicle when you can haul more lumber than in your F350!

https://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/d/orlando-roof-rack-for-hummer-h3/6907948199.html

i-vHBBDkR-X3.png

i-BCcn53x-XL.jpg

00N0N_6eh1OeEm0Pz_1200x900.jpg

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reminds of the days when folks were making racks out of PVC pipe and conduit, just to get the look.

JPaul

It probably works just fine, you have good support front and rear so it's not just the roof taking all the weight, plus I highly doubt this guy was bouncing around offroad with that setup. Probably didn't even reach highway speeds from the looks of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk