• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Is there a way to permanently get rid of indicator light for the TPMS warning light?

ski.dive

Is there a way to permanently get rid of indicator light for the TPMS warning light?

Attachments

• tire pressure light.jpg
    tire pressure light.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 339

Korby7

I’ve been looking into this too but it’s been a while since I really looked so I don’t remember all the details. I found people at the following link http://www.tpmsdelete.com/#1507042532427-a3ca2d9a-bb02 with a TPMS emulator but they don’t have one for the H3. Im tempted to try ordering for a GM truck but I’m not 100% it would work. There are different types of TPMS sensors and I would guess H3s should be the same. I think I recall reading there’s a possibility of shutting it off through programming but it’s not legal for a shop to tamper with its functionality.

jakesz28

Depends on the year, but there are people that program body control modules (bcm) you can contact them and have it programmed to turn it off.

Jeepwalker

Why is the light on? Did you swap wheels? No ability to re-install monitors, system failed?

Has anyone noticed if it can it be turned off, or software re-flashed (with international software) using a Tech2?

Last edited:

atvspeed4

It wouldn't let me turn off with tech 2 but I did lower psi setting to 26 on my 2006 so that I could get correct contact patch with 37x12.5 load range E tires. The 2008+ cannot go down to 26 for some reason