• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What. The. F*ck?!

Grimmjow

I literally have no words...

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ctd/d/hermosa-beach-2011-hummer-2-sut/6880129043.html

00f0f_5NyJPRPtOV_600x450.jpg00F0F_i283pZMTEEd_600x450.jpg00E0E_9h1ljjlHgzz_600x450.jpg00X0X_4uJstPeZNct_600x450.jpg00E0E_4QKhziSHE3E_600x450.jpg

JPaul

I also think you should be banned for posting such offensive content. C'mon man, we're trying to keep this place nice. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

scoreh3

This is what happens when you win the lottery, do acid and live next door to a PEPBOYS. And yes that was my first thought that someone with a 3rd grade art class education tried to redesign a Ridgeline. I would rather be the proud owner of an Aztec than that POS.

Traxx

I would walk before ever driving that hack job. Where are those socal ecoterrorists when their needed? Burn that thing to the ground.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Did u guys notice name of a manager
It’s Zack

[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acer4LO

Its really bad... I could see the idea working but this was not executed well. It kind of reminds me of the Lamborghini LM0002.

I think the worst things are the front/rear windows. The front windows have geometric/sharp lines while the rear ones are curvy and smooth. These design discrepancies carry out through out other parts of the vehicle as well.

The front bumper is really bad. It looks way to bloated and looks poorly made.

amrg

I would give him A for effort! You have to admire his dedication!
He would be my first choice if I want to drop an H3 body on a 2500 series frame!!!

SoCalH3

Looks like really bad Photoshop job! Love the sales pitch: Nothing else like it in the world (FOR GOOD REASON). HUMNALI, COULD be worth $60K to SOMEONE! (disclaimer: may sell for less than scrap value due to gag reflex by any sane person)

Last edited: