• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A little Hummer love on Jalopnik

SlcHummer

Agreed, nice article. I really enjoyed reading the comments as well, especially the negative ones lol. I never knew an fuh2 site existed til now, wish it was still around so I could look for pics of my rig. It seems other peoples pic of my rig look better than my own, and I bet that'd still be true with a finger in front of it. Stupid people putting so much effort into expressing their hate/secret love for hummer...makes me laugh.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Great article!!!!

The HX would have done well in today’s market.

The Colorado ZR2 IS the H3T.

I need to buy an H3T alpha before all you guys do and there’s none left [emoji16]

08H3

Really good article. The comments are the telling part of why Hummer as a brand died, though. You simply can't fix ignorance on such a massive scale.

Mr_Rich

If GM could've kept the brand going for another year or two we might've got the 3.6L as the base engine which seems to be the one powering the GM line-up now. I still like the comfort and size of my 3T. I think it had a lot of improvements over any of the C/C Gen1 trucks.

SoCalH3

Great article! Surprising it took GM that long to wake up and come up with the ZR2. No doubt in time the H3 & H3T will be recognized for how ahead of its time they were. I love having the V8 and also being able to fit 35's with just a torsion crank.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
No, I haven't asked him but I will. Thinking it was pushed as a bunch of reader comments were asking why the sudden Hummer love.