• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from Krugerville Texas

dacjeep

Probationary Member
Want to just say hello to all. We have purchased a H3 2008 Alpha with 138K miles. In great shape. Had a 2005 Jeep TJ modified and daily driver. We have an off road trailer all aluminum and was pulling it with the Jeep. Since we are retired and the old bod dont like to bounce around that much, I wanted something that I can take off road and have plenty of power and comfort... so after looking at a lot of options we decided on the H3 and no regrets....

dean

MilamJR

Welcome from Alabama. You are in the right place. These H3 guys know their vehicles well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dacjeep

Probationary Member
Thanks for the comments. I am looking forward of learning more about my rig. I am a jeep dude and know every bolt, nut, gear, axle, ball joint, etc on it. I am not going to build the H3 for rock crawling like my Jeep, but I do want to protect it and be able to do some obstacles as they arise in the over-landing trips. My first mods will be protection, rock rails with steps, complete skid plate protection underneath... I have gone through this unit and had ball joints, tie rods, rear spring replaced. Cleaned and modified the sunroof drains... other than that this thing is like new in condition... I think.. lol