• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Rims in "hood" shape with bent frame..but no body damage...cologne included

SlcHummer

I really hope this is none of you on here, https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/55697483.

"I’ve got 5 original H3 rims in phenomenal shape. These go for a crazy expensive amount at GMC, like over $700 each! Ima do a deal for all 5 at $1400, that’s over half off cause if tax. I just want something black. My Hummer could sell too, it’s in crazy hood shape, just waiting on new tires, the frame bent, no body damage, been driving it for over a year like that so that’s why the price is so good, bought it clean title it has xm radio and all that and is the adventure package, only 100,500 original miles. I take crazy good care of it and plan on keeping it, if it’s something you want then I’m at 9,000 out the door. Not bad for a 4x4 that gets 19MPG that’s valued around $14,000 you just can’t find these hummers and especially this gooda shape. And I’m throwing in the emergency kit, cologne, and comes with manual and 2 keys"

I'm at a loss of where to start on my comments so I'm just going to say nothing and hope this rig/wheels stay with this owner because I feel the bent frame over body damage is deserved.

JPaul

Ooh, it comes with snacks in the center console too!

Seriously, how did he bend the frame? Doing jumps?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

scoreh3

Is that a stain under the rear seat floor mat , or is wet under there ? It’s nice crazy job shape ? It’s got a bent frame !

Acer4LO

Hmm interesting. Never seen a pic of a H3 with a bent frame besides for vehicle accident pictures.