• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Please, this better not be any of you!

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Canadian, eh!
Reminds me of the old redneck saying; hold my beer and watch this.:whaa:

Hoping the end of the video was the same as the end of Thelma and Louise....over the edge....end of story.:giggle:

Last edited:

Acer4LO

I am actually subscribed to Daily Driven Exotics on YouTube and saw this video when it came out. To give you guys some context these guys are not from the offroad road world, and know little about the mechanics, engineering, fabrication that comes along with it. They are actually into the Supercar world and the main premise on their channel is to go around saying "ooh" and "ah" at expensive supercars. Its still a good time on the channel, but they seem to know little about the technical side of cars and get all their modifications/servicing done at high dollar premiere auto shops.

They actually did a video about a year ago that was total cringe with a Hyper mall crawler jeep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs41lCF1B-s

They called it an "Its an impressive build" and "You can do anything with this" even though it had no winch, no d rings, 22in wheels on 35s, power coated everything and $15k Sound System.

But yeah these guys are really more focused social media marketing, selling their brand's merchandise, and entertaining their audience who I presume does have some what of a younger age demographic

Last edited:

SlcHummer

They actually did a video about a year ago that was total cringe with a Hyper mall crawler jeep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs41lCF1B-s

They called it an "Its an impressive build" and "You can do anything with this" even though it had no winch, no d rings, 22in wheels on 35s, power coated everything and $15k Sound System.

Subject of video..."JEEP NATION WOULD YOU SPEND $150K FOR THIS JEEP?" Would I be surprised if the answer is yes, that Jeep Nation would spend that much for this thing that still squeaks like a regular jeep? Had to scan through most of the video, couldn't watch them try and talk it up. The thing around the windshield of the jeep looks nasty IMO, not sure why one would do that.

SlcHummer

Dude has no idea how to drive an H1. That should not be hard for the driver to extract himself.

https://www.motor1.com/news/313574/watch-jeep-wranger-free-hummer/

I thought the last video I watched from Acer4LO would've been hard to beat but these guys definitely take the gold! Gave me so much anxiety just watching their stupidity, especially their carelessness when winching and when they're shocked that they can't keep the mat/pad underneath the front wheel lol

MilamJR

I thought the last video I watched from Acer4LO would've been hard to beat but these guys definitely take the gold! Gave me so much anxiety just watching their stupidity, especially their carelessness when winching and when they're shocked that they can't keep the mat/pad underneath the front wheel lol

So basically they wanted to document how stupid they were and show the whole world. Glad nobody got hurt but it is apparent that they learned absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamRod

Ha! So the driver of the hummer is a guy I met a few times, Damian. We used to live in the same small city. He is both a d bag and a nice guy at the same time but 100% knows nothing about offroad lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk